Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
We are embarking on a new adventure with the mission to deliver excellence in mobile gaming. We are seeking to build an exceptional technical team to develop the mCommerce platform and you can play a key part.
Are you interested in:
- Participating in the development and operation of a global mobile-commerce platform that will allow millions of users to have access to our games (server side development)
- Learning about how to develop for the mobile web supporting thousands of different mobile devices and mobile carriers
- Jumping on to other challenging large-scale systems for game services or mobile advertising?
If so, let’s talk!
You’ll be responsible of:
- Defining, designing, building, deploying and maintaining modules and features for our mobile app store. This store will allow easy distribution and billing for mobile games to users all around the world with both low and high end devices on any type of connection.
- Understanding and caring about the business goals for each module and using this understanding in the way you approach its development.
- Ensuring the best performance and quality of the features that you deliver. You will own your code quality and will have a personal stake in how it enables the overall system reach its end goals.
- Collaborating closely with other teams, offering technical support and advice to non-technical teams so that the end goals are met.
You should have:
- Experience programming in PHP
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with Web technologies
Got these? Even better:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science preferred
- Open minded culture that rewards collaboration and reaching performance together
- Motivating salary plus private medical insurance package (in partnership with Sanador)
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Gym with personal trainers and various facilities and classes (kickboxing, aerobic, Zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX)
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball
Playwing is owned by the founders of Ubisoft and is dedicated to bringing high-value propositions to gamers, game publishers, phone manufacturers and advertisers.