Hi, guys, we’re a software company based in Bucharest and our main activity is creating and customising Wordpress themes and plugins.
We are currently seeking a Wordpress Developer with a minimum of 2 years experience in back-end development.
WordPress Developer requirements
- Advanced understanding of the WordPress CMS
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
WordPress Developer responsibilities
- Implementing new themes and plugins
- Updating and adding features to existing software products
- Helping formulate a responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Integrating new payment methods based on API
- Collaborating with internal team to ensure projects are successful from start to finish
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Friendly working environment
- Free drinks
- New equipment