Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The Levi9 Development Center in Iasi is looking for OutSystems Developers.
The OutSystems Platform is a high-productivity platform as a service (PaaS) intended for developing and delivering enterprise web and mobile applications, which run in the cloud, on-premises or in hybrid environments.
DUE TO THE EXPANSION OF SERVICES AND NEW CLIENTS we are looking for a OutSystems Developer having the following skills:
- 1+ years of software development experience (.NET or Java);
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases (Oracle or SQL Server);
- University degree in Computer Science / Economics (CS profile);
- UX skills are a plus;
- Basic procedural and functional programming knowledge (flowcharts, pseudo code or others) and algorithmic;
- Interest or affinity with business processes and requirements engineering;
- Independent, critical, proactive and organized;
- Good English skills (reading, writing, speaking).
- Willing to travel frequently.
Your duties and responsibilities will be focused on:
- Participate in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle, from specification and coding, through testing and deployment;
- Work with a team of developers (both from Romania and Netherlands) to ensure that you deliver a high quality product for the client, within the required time frames;
- Work with the testers team in order to investigate, re-produce and remedy issues;
- Get full responsibility to deliver good and solid solutions;
- Approach software development process by using agile methodology with short sprints;
- Frequent visits on client site.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Permanent employment;
- A competitive salary;
- An excellent and highly stimulating working environment;
- A dynamic international working environment and great career opportunities;
- Personal Development through Personal Development Plans, training, education and certifications;
- Great colleagues and an open and inspiring place to work.