Ranking in 2015 as the 14th fastest-growing company in US, 2nd fastest-growing company in retail and 2nd fastest-growing company in New York City, acording the Inc., AdoreMe is now looking for a full time Senior PHP programmer to join our team.
* Adding new features and improve existing ones, on our eCommerce platform
* PHP development using Laravel
* Improve db structure and maintain consistency
* Development will be done with horizontal scalability in mind (caching and distributed persistence layers)
* Unit Testing for all new functionalities
* integrate with 3rd party Web Services
* participate to daily (SCRUM) stand-ups and bi-weekly iterations
* minimum 5 years experience in programming and minimum 3 years with PHP
* advanced PHP: Very good knowledge with Object Oriented Programming. Very good understanding of the MVC concept and solid experience with at least one mainstream framework (. Laravel, Zend Framework, Symfony).
* good MySQL: Good knowledge of how indexes, foreign keys and constraints work.
* web services : Experience with 3rd party APIs integration, API design and debugging
* design patterns
* interested in a professional career in the web development field
* advanced English skills
Nice To Have:
* experience with eCommerce systems is a plus
* experience with Unit Testing is a plus
* experience with Laravel Framework is a plus
* you will love working with our friendly and enthusiastic team
* opportunities for career progression within our fast growing company
* good coffee, team Friday lunches
* good salary package
* NYC business trips