We are looking for an experienced web software developer for various e-commerce projects, within an IT company in Bucharest.
The job can be done completely remote.
Are you highly versed in web development and able to manage working in dynamic teams with dynamic needs? The person we’re looking for needs to be self-organised and easily integrate in the agile-like workflow. He or she needs to also be independent in development, but also explain and document with ease his tasks. You should have previous knowledge or experience with deployment using jenkins and azure cloud services.
The company projects are very dynamic in nature. Currently, they’re working in the e-commerce sphere, therefore the experience in e-commerce projects, with specific frameworks (WooCommerce, PrestaShop, Magento2), is mandatory.
What will you do:
- Integrate into the scrum-like agile development flow, be available for daily meetings, by-monthly plannings, and release flow;
- Communicate with the project lead for project requirements and transform them into measurable technical task easy to understand for both you and other people reading it (testers, project manager);
- Develop the task you create with testing in mind.
- Your tasks should also implement unit testing (where the case requires it).
What's in it for you?
- Full-time job with a super cool team of software developers
- Remote work / work from home / work from anywhere
- Various projects and the perspective to develop, together with the team members, new software applications and new products that will be released on the Romanian market
- Good remuneration package, with a long-term assignment