Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Our client, 2Checkout (formerly Avangate), is looking for a Middle/Senior PHP Developer,who will be directly involved in the product development projects of the 2Checkout platform, using Agile Scrum as methodology.
2Checkout is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services. Their products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender andother clients globally. Their ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
What you’ll do:
- Be part of an experienced team
- Develop core platform functionalities and services
- Be involved in all application design meetings developed within the team
- Contribute to optimization and scalability projects
- Apply good development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing and code reviews
- You are encouraged to research, innovate, and propose new ideas that can be turned into future projects
What you need to have:
- 3+ years of PHP development experience
- Proven experience with object oriented programming and good understanding of software design patterns
- Solid mySQL knowledge including database optimizations techniques
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills with a motivation for quality software craftsmanship
- Unit testing knowledge – PHPUnit
- Experience working with version control systems (Git)
- Good knowledge of web applications security standards
- Initiative and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of English language (written and speaking)
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible business hours and work from home
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
- Bookster subscription