AMOMA is a travel e-commerce website. We offer hotels to consumers via direct traffic and price comparison websites, and to travel agents and tour operators. We’re a fast growing company, and the Software Development Team has multiple software and infrastructure projects running in parallel.
Our systems are complex, and we have a lot of challenges surrounding the high load nature of the business. We write object oriented, unit tested code, and deploy to build, test, preprod and production using Jenkins for continuous integration. We deploy to production on at least a weekly basis.
This is the right opportunity for you if you are looking for a challenge, if you want to see your code released regularly to production, if you have a solid background in object oriented PHP, and if you are keen to learn new technologies.
We need your expertise in:
• Designing, developing, testing, maintaining and optimizing secure and scalable multi-tier web applications with high volumes of traffic and high availability.
• PHP - advanced level (minimum 3 years);
• MySQL (minimum 1 year);
• HTML/CSS advanced level;
• PHP framework experience;
• Strong knowledge of Object Orientation
• Experience with at least one version control system (GIT/SVN/Mercurial);
• Experience of working Linux distributions, which can include Mac OS X;
• Passionate about recent trends with IT scene, modern development methods and instruments;
• Very good communication skills, analytical thinking, and motivated;
• Proficient in English.
Would be a plus:
• Advanced MySQL – stored procedures and triggers
• Bash scripting experience
• Unit testing using PhpUnit
• Integration testing using Selenium