Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an International Advanced Technology Consultancy and Engineering Company. AUSY Group currently operates across 10 countries through its more than 6500 employees, sharing three defining concepts: "Vision, High Quality, Commitment”.
The company offices located in Bucharest and Sibiu. Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Telecommunications, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
We are looking for a motivated PHP Developer who is interested to work on a challenging project.
You will build and maintain global web platforms, mobile apps and interactive web applications.
- Apply good development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing and code reviews.
- Work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team to deliver new features;
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure responsibilities;
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements and new development as required;
- Be involved in all application design meetings developed within the team;
- Improvement solutions for the UI part.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar field;
- Experience with PHP frameworks: Symfony, Zend, Laravel, Codeigniter;
- Experience with MySQL databases;
- Knowledge and experience in Object Oriented Programming;
- Web development skills with experience in hand-coding (HTML, CSS - Bootstrap, AJAX)
- Work experience with RESTful web services, GIT, Composer & NPM;
- Fluency in English.
- Attractive salary package according to your experience, including several types of bonuses;
- Challenging and interesting project in a dynamic international working environment;
- Possibilities of promotion and development of a career plan;
- The chance to meet and work in our clients’ locations all over the world;
- Access to a private medical insurance;
- Benefit from international career opportunities;
- Meal tickets.