The ideal candidate has provable extended experience in PHP Programming and in using a certain (or several) Framework(s). In order to qualify for the next phase, the candidate will have to make proof of the already developed websites / portals / online apps with custom CMS.
A strong advantage is the experience dedicated to eCommerce platforms or projects. If you have worked with Prestashop, Magento, WooCommerce and have in-depth knowledge that will allow you to swiftly debug, develop and integrate in those platforms, you’re almost the ideal candidate.
The ideal candidate however, besides work skills and provable experience is willing to work, eager to learn and to improve, is serious and trustworthy and meets deadlines.
Examples of previously created websites, CMS's or applications are required!
- Developing custom PHP code, in pure PHP environments or in your preferred framework;
- Developing modules / plugins for OpenSource solutions (Prestashop / Wordpress);
- API creation and integration;
- Being able to conduct briefing meetings;
- Being responsible, organized and highly communicative.