Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
500 - 1000 €
Welcome! You’ve just made the first step to a remarkable working experience. And it all starts here.
You’ll be joining an ambitious, multidisciplinary team, able to generate fresh insights, design catchy frameworks, develop meaningful programs, deliver cutting-edge experiences and also have a great fun along the way. So there’s no chance to be bored, rather to be constantly provoked to learn and achieve more, for our clients to be pleased and you to be proud.
The PHP Software Developer will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of LAMP development stack.
We’re counting on your knowledge, flexibility but most of all on your ideas and on your willingness to learn. So we urge you to put them to the test. If you also meet the following:
Core competency requirements
- Knowledge and experience with PHP technologies and frameworks with emphasis on techniques like OOP, MVC
- SQL / MySQL database design and development knowledge
- Experience with source control management systems, debugging, performance profiling and optimization (Git)
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Good English skills
Preferred competency requirements
- Experience with one PHP framework (Laravel, CodeIgniter, Symfony, CakePhp, Yii, Kohana) or at least one PHP content management platforms (Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, OpenCart) is desirable
- Specific knowledge of Magento is a plus
- Design, develop, test and maintain web applications
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team, assess opportunities for application and process improvement
- Assist and collaborate in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates, reports and work plans.
- Deliver solutions on-time and on-budget.
You are the core of our business and we want to make the most of you. Through our special compensation package:
- Attractive compensation package, correlated with your personal skills, professional competencies, desire for getting involved and willingness to contribute to company success;
- Strong support for continuing to develop your professional and personal skills;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Challenging projects;
- International teams;
- A young team, working in a pleasant and friendly, family-like environment where you feel good, safe and welcome;
- A large range of social activities and company events;
- Open-air pool on the company location in Iasi;
- Sports car for fulfilling performance criteria;
- Private medical insurance (Arcadia Hospital).