Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We are embarking on a new adventure with the mission to deliver excellence in mobile gaming. We are seeking to build an exceptional technical team to develop the Business Intelligence platform that will serve our Gaming and our E-Commerce division and you can play a key part.
Are you interested in:
- Participating in the development and operation of a large tracking data storage and processing platform using new technologies
- Learning about gaming and game distribution on mobile stores
- Jumping on to other challenging large-scale systems for game services or mobile advertising?
If so, let’s talk!
You should have:
- Experience programming in PHP or similar server side scripting languages (eg: Python, Ruby etc)
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with Web technologies
Got these? Even better:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science preferred
- Experience working with Map Reduce data processors is preferred
- Experience with non-relational / no SQL databases is preferred
You’ll be responsible of:
- Defining, designing, building, deploying and maintaining modules and features for our BI platform. Typical tasks include: querying various databases in order to generate reports, creating and optimizing data structures for optimal space usage and access speed, creating user interfaces, integrating various 3rd party BI tools in our data pipeline
- Understanding and caring about the business goals for each module and using this understanding in the way you approach its development
- Ensuring the best performance and quality of the features that you deliver. You will own your code quality and will have a personal stake in how it enables the overall system reach its end goals
- Collaborating with BI Analysts for extracting, processing, formatting and presenting relevant data about our business processes
- A path to excellence growing in an ambitious start-up where sky is the limit
- Open minded culture that rewards collaboration and reaching performance together
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Gym with personal trainers and various facilities and classes (kickboxing, aerobic, Zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX)
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball
Playwing is owned by the founders of Ubisoft and is focused on mobile entertainment.
Playwing collaborates with dynamic and experienced teams, sharing a common long term goal of excellence.
We develop high profile games for major app-stores and innovative mobile game distribution in high growth countries.