Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Grow with the Best - Come and join Teva on its journey of growth. Teva has been cultivating excellence for over a century, and is today a worldwide leading generic pharmaceutical company. Teva is a place where great ideas flourish. We believe in empowering our employees, presenting them with new challenges and letting them grow and develop professionally. We provide our people with: a wide variety of jobs and fields of expertise, a unique creative organizational culture & a wealth of opportunities for personal growth.
Teva Global Pharmacovigilance in Romania is hiring for Pharmacovigilance Associate, Global PhV Operations Unit, Romania:
The ideal candidate should have:
• University graduate (Pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine, Biology)
• Fluency in both written and spoken English.
• A good understanding of medical concepts and a confident user of English medical terminology.
• Easiness to communicate in English with foreign colleagues and business partners
• Adaptability to routine activities but also to finding fast answers and solutions to unexpected situations
• Willingness to quickly learn and develop in a multicultural team of highly skilled professionals
• Good computer skills (Office-Excel, Word, PowerPoint; Outlook)
• Previous experience is not needed, but considered a plus
To apply for this position you have to fulfill the following criteria:
• Work systematically, and be able to focus on the details
• Pro-active, punctual, well organized and responsible person
• Flexible and open attitude
• A team player but also enjoy working independently
The tasks as Pharmacovigilance Associate in Teva Global Pharmacovigilance Operations Unit Romania mainly consist of:
An exciting and challenging job in an innovative, flexible, and growing company
A team of young, hard-working, open-minded and friendly colleagues
Initiation and trainings in Pharmacovigilance field reflecting the latest European requirements