Acest job nu mai este activ.
New dynamic hotel supplies company, specialized in luxury hotel cosmetics, is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly organised Assistant Manager, to join our Bucharest office.
The ideal candidate will require a hard-working, time flexibility, professionalism, and positive approach with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines. Previous sales experience is an advantage.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to assist the Director activities, calendar management, project assistance (product sourcing, project handling and project delivery), dealing with incoming emails/phone calls and corresponding on the Director's behalf when appropriate and liaising with investors, suppliers, clients and other staff.
Essential functions for this role include:
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Collating and filing expenses
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- At least 2 years experience operating as a PA to senior management in a busy, high pressured department
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail when under pressure
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with good negotiating skills
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, organised and pro-active
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Experience of working within a fast-paced and creative industry
- Honesty and reliability
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
- Very good command of English
- Advanced MS Office skills - PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Driver's licence
Candidates with the following are preferred:
- Experience in Horeca industry and a very good understanding of this sector, especially with hotels and pensions in Romania
- Experience in Cosmetics field in general, hotel cosmetics in particular