Personal assistant to CEO
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
We are looking for a `Can DO!` individual who will work along our CEO as Personal Assistant, in a very stable and growing environment .
That means we are expecting the candidate to:
- Have the ability to ‘get things done’
- Be very organized and flexible on all re-occurring events
- Have the ability to prioritize tasks and demonstrate great planning skills
- Demonstrate accurate reporting skills, take relevant, concise minutes
- Have elegant communications skills: both verbal and written in English
- Be customer oriented;
- Be able to take initiative;
- Have great attention to details;
- Have the ability to stay calm under pressure;
- Have solid Computer Literacy Skills, particularly Word, Excel, PPT.
She/he should have a Bachelor’s Degree and an excellent understanding of discretion and confidentiality. In addition, she/he must have at least 3 years in a similar position.
PA Courses, knowledge of the Polish language and Billing/Invoicing knowledge constitute a plus.
- What do you consider to be the top three qualities of a successful Personal Assistant?
- Imagine it's your first day on the job. What is the first thing you do?
- Tell us about your greatest achievement. What did you learn from that experience?
- What are your salary requirements (RON, net)?