Personal Assistant for Managing director
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Personal Assistant for Managing director intending on relocating main office to Bucharest
The director will be in Bucharest for one week trial for them 26-4th July 2017
This is an exciting opportunity to work for the inventor and director of Thermapool, who is looking for a Personal Assistant that can work in a fast pace environment and give the support that will be needed to expand a fantastic thriving business. The Personal Assistant would be unflappable, be able to work on their own initiative and be able to organise the director day to day working activities. This fantastic opportunity will initially be working from the director’s home in Bucharest. He would be open to flexible working hours but this would change as the business grows.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the finding of a personal flat or living space in or outside of the city,
- Guidance around the city and basic language learning to enable to start to make Bucharest his permanent home.
- All communications will be in English as currently the business is all conducted in English.
- Dealing with all email correspondence.
- Diary Management.
- Typing all correspondence.
- Organising daily work schedule.
- Updating website and company literate.
- Data cleansing.
- All administration business and personal duties that are required by the director. Communications with Customer and supplier, and dealing with personal emails and work.
- Gaining prices and quotations from suppliers working out profit margins.
- Generating and updating pricing matrix for website for customers to buying products on-line
- Ability to work under pressure and unsupervised, demonstrable ability to maintain high standards Ability to adapt to new tasks and activities rapidly.
- Previous experience of working as PA or secretary to CEO or directors preferred or must be strong on all of the business requirements.
- Professional telephone manner and excellent interpersonal skills, highly effective written and verbal communication skills in English.
- An adaptable and flexible approach to work within fast-changing environment.
- Excellent contemporary IT skills covering modern productivity tools for planning, organising, writing, presentation and communication (many being web / cloud based).
- Feel comfortable about working from our Directors home premises in the initial stages of the job role.
Key Competencies • Excellent skills with MS Excel, MS Office • Attention to detail • Ability to develop strong relationships • Adaptable • Ability to communicate effectively across all levels • Resilience
Salary: dependent on experience, excellent career opportunities as the business grows
Please Email CV’s, availability and expected salary, immediate start available to
The company sells there products worldwide, the main sales office will be still located in the UK. The relocation is based on further worldwide expansion and marketing of the products offered by Thermapool.