The perfect candidate is female, fluent in Chinese Mandarin and English.
Is very organized and willing to travel to China a least 2-3 times a year.
1. Keep and organize the schedule of the CEO.
2. Coordinate with the team from China and report the production schedule.
3. Organize the trip for the CEO (book ticket, hotel etc)
4. Follow up the timeline with the factories that are supplying goods for production.
1. Motivating salary.
2. Flexible schedule
3. Be a part of a professional team that are behind the project Sound Heroes.