Acest job nu mai este activ.
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As part of the Personal Assistance Department you will provide remote support to an Executive in the Allianz Technology Germany team.
- Scheduling and organizing meetings;
- Send reminders and standard communications;
- Follow-up on to-do’s & action items;
- Prepare presentation documents;
- Coordinate international workshops, including logistics (except bookings), agenda setting, participants;
- Support and track status of preparations;
- Travel expense accounting;
- Organizing onboarding of internals and externals;
- General administrative tasks.
Requirements / Skills
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor;
- Fluent English, written and spoken;
- Knowledge of MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
Personal and professional development:
- All you can read with Bookster!
- English and German Language Courses for any level;
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Work from Home Option available;
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.