Perl/Shell Developer for Nagios
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Brașov, Ploiești, Pitești, Buzău
Acest job nu mai este activ.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) is building the bridge for SAP on premise customers towards SAP cloud.
The SAP Managed Cloud Delivery (MCD) is the operations organization of the SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud, which offers and provides real-time cloud platform, infrastructure and managed services focusing on fast time-to-value at reduced cost and risk.
Our Team is part of the Cross-Delivery Unit, which is a sub-unit of the MCD that handles MCD cross topics in a highly dynamic working environment. In our team, you will be part of an expert group mainly located in Bucharest. The team is owning, driving and supporting the MCD Nagios monitoring service with your deep expertise and put your ideas into action with maximum impact.
The MCD Nagios Team has the following responsibilities:
- Assure MCD Nagios service quality
- MCD Nagios Tool Enrichment
- Requirements Engineering (Roll-in / Roll-out)
- MCD Nagios Performance testing & Validation (Blueprint)
- Operations Level Agreements with partners and vendors
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- You are responsible for the MCD Nagios checks and monitoring content.
- Primary contact for the MCD Nagios check-development
- Enhance the existing checks with Perl/Shell script development
- Manage the backlog for the MCD Nagios checks
- Detailed planning of backlog and schedule of development
- Develop and enhance MCD Nagios monitoring framework and checks written in Perl/Shell script
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science required from an accredited university
- Very high proficiency in IT landscape ownership, stakeholder communications and presentations is required
- Experience as Nagios/Icinga and Perl/Shell developer
- Experienced in Nagios monitoring framework and development with Perl/shell-script
- Experienced in areas relevant for SAP operations such as SAP NetWeaver ABAP, JAVA or SAP Business Objects technology/platform
- Demonstrating profound knowledge of defining standards and specifying enabling tools
- Experienced in backlog planning, release management (github) and testing.
- Discipline to develop and test in highly critical working environment.
- Affinity in documentation
- Several years of working experience as Nagios developer
- Two+ years of working experience with SAP Cloud services units preferred
- Several years of experience in SAP basis . with SAP Technology Consulting
- Professional experience with large, multi-national software/IT organizations
- Fluent in English is a MUST
- Fluent Romanian
- Any other language is an asset