Detalii loc de munca
Performance Reporting Specialist
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
BAT ROMANIA IS LOOKING FOR A PERFORMANCE REPORTING SPECIALIST
SENIORITY LEVEL: Middle/Professional
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is responsible for calculation and reporting of performance for Service Lines, based on KPI’s.
The role includes data outputs, ad-hoc analysis and turning data into relevant information.
Reports to: Performance Reporting Manager
Geographic Scope: GBS
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Ensures prompt collection of information from all stakeholders
- Ensures the accuracy of calculated and provided data
- Validates the obtained results and compares to previous months results
- Prepares, updates, and provides Global Reporting Packs and data for any HR related Regional presentation, meeting etc.
- Updates, maintains, and creates dashboards in Power BI
- Provides ad-hoc support to Performance Reporting managers and Team Leaders
- Responsible for designing, creating, and delivering high quality and timely analysis/reports regarding various indicators and KPIs
- Designs, develops, and implements the standards and practices for HR metrics and KPI calculations and supports any on-going improvement initiatives related to them
- Actively seeks out opportunities to increase efficiency and effectiveness of HR reporting
- Prepare toolkits as needed by GBS/End Market and support implementation of best practices across all partners
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have experience of at least 2 years with data management?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 2 years’ experience in a global company or in a similar role
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen with the ability to bring expert advice and problem-solving skills to the business functions
- Advanced level of Excel
- Reporting mindset
- Good command of MS Office tools
- Pays attention to details, critical thinker, proactive and able to work under minimum supervision
- Power . is a plus
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer withBAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
- Interviu online
- What are your salary expectations in RON net per month?