British School of Bucharest is looking for an experienced Performance Digital Specialist in order to develop and enhance our digital processes, working closely with the Marketing team.
Search Engine Marketing (SEO and SEM).
Pay Per Click Planning, Implementation and Optimization.
Conversion Rate Optimization.
Display advertising and Retargeting Paid Search Campaigns.
User Experience and Landing Page Optimization.
Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin, Instagram Advertising.
Content Development & Organic Link Building Strategies.
Graphic Design (Adobe Suite).
Customer Acquisition and Lead Generation.
Responsibilities include growing qualified website traffic, identifying and defining digital content to support customer needs .
Design, develop and monitor digital media buying campaigns.
Analyze campaign performance and compile and present detailed reports with proactive insights.
Implement on-going A/B and user experience testing for ads, placements and landing pages.
Work with internal design teams to create dynamic landing pages.
Implement and consistently optimize campaigns.
Remain current on ever-changing industry best-practices.
Needs to execute fast-paced projects and needs to quickly adapt to an ever-changing Digital Marketing landscape.
Developing and leading execution of SEO strategy.
Managing Google AdWords and Tag Manager, delivering analytics for marketing campaigns and looking for opportunities to improve.
Working in cross-functional teams to consult on strategy, help measure impacts, and execute digital portions of the plan.
Identify and oversee A/B tests across our ads, placements, web content, emails, etc.
Desired education, experience and certifications
- +5 yrs in-depth and demonstrable experience with SEO, web analytics, SEM, and digital marketing strategy with the ability to analyze performance data and compose insightful reports for internal teams.
- Self starter with excellent project management skills.
- Ability to manage details while maintaining a broad perspective on overall business goals.
- Experience in and understanding of broader media principles across digital and traditional media types.
- Experience managing budgets.
- A strong background in website usability, blog and social media analytics management as well as experience with Web Content Management Systems.
- Google Adwords experience required, Certification a plus.
- Google Analytics experience required, Certification a plus.
- Adobe Analytics is a plus.
- Ability to write compelling ad copy as needed.
- Advanced English is a must.