Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Would you like to help the companies assess their products performance?
We have a mission, together with our client, the only provider of “on demand” transport management software and services catering to all transport and logistics professionals in every part of the industry, we are developing a transport management system. We need a performance analyst to develop metrics to assess the performance of our web applicatioShe/he can analyze the production data (database, log files etc.), build scenarios which reproduce the behavior of our customers, implement them using the correct tool, gather the result and provide a performance report to the She/he works in pair with the technical leads and the product owners of the different applications.
At Cegeka we use Agile software development as an approach to deliver the highest value to the customer - we work in intense and close cooperation with the customer. You’ll be working in an established and proven Agile environment, with quality-oriented developers. We develop a number of interesting projects in Belgium and Romania in the Finance, Banking, Health, Sales and Marketing sectors and want to extend our team to support new and existing projects.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Plans and executes the performance testing for assigned projects;
- Evaluates system performance and outcomes;
- Compare intended outcomes with actual outcomes;
- Analyze based on the different available metrics the behavior of client’s customers;
- Design and implementation of performance test scenarios;
- Maintenance of existing performance scenarios;
- Assess the result;
- Create performance reports (threads over time, transactions per second, response times, database load, load tests, stress tests, reliability tests);
- Work with knowledgeable colleagues in various parts of the business to define, design and develop analytic solutions to improve optimization and mitigate risks;
- Work closely with the client to establish the correct performance metrics and benchmarks for the systems under test.
What we are looking for :
- 5+ years of hands-on software quality assurance experience;
- Knowledge and experience of OOP/Java/JVM principle;
- Knowledge of SQL, Grafana and AWS services;
- Good knowledge and experience of JMeter or similar Load Testing Tool is required;
- Knowledge and experience with performance analysis tool such as JProfiler;
- Good knowledge of performance test tool utilization, including scripting, customizing them (via programming languages), building and executing scenarios, collecting and analyzing performance metrics;
- Good knowledge of testing methodologies;
- Fluent in English.
- Abilities to organize and prioritize your work load between multiple applications;
- Good analytic skills for reviewing data;
- Abilities to work with large volumes of data and isolate essential relevant information for best decision making;
- Abilities to communicate technical concepts in a clear, concise, and complete manner; explain the results of the performance test;
- Responsible, reliable, and the proven ability to deliver under minimal supervision.
What you'll find with us:
- Flexible working environment where you're responsible for how you manage your time and objectives;
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies;
- Access to technical and soft skills training programs;
- Continuous learning and improvement activities;
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers;
- Free Gym Subscription- fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies);
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.);
- Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box);
- Long term career development programs;
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots