Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Our client is an excellence software development center opened in Bucharest, and a key driver in the technology field, aimed to position our client group as the most agile global trade-credit partner in the industry.
Strategy and technology will be front-runners to deliver a full scale and consistent digital transformation that will empower people - representing 70 different nationalities - to provide business global coverage and innovative services to our customers.
With a fast-growing team of more than 80 highly skilled techs (. Java, .NET, PeopleSoft, Oracle), the company will master software development in all its aspect, using advanced and solid technologies, in a casual and agile working environment.
At the client's company, everything we do revolves around people and business capable to provide first class services to our customer. It is the reason why this company invests to foster capabilities and motivation by:
- Attracting talented people;
- Training experts;
- Providing visibility on career prospects;
- Recognizing and rewarding performance;
- Combining diversity and excellence.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about software engineering, familiar with SDLC from preliminary system analysis to test and deployment, is eager to understand business and end-user, and is available for long-term commitment.
You'll be part of a talented software development team, that is an Excellence Software Development Center opened in Bucharest and located in Nusco Tower (Aurel Vlaicu). This position reports directly to the Tech/Team Lead, and mainly interfaces with BA, PM, and QA.
The role of the PeopleSoft entails the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for detail designs, technical approaches, development, system testing, implementation and support of all areas of key modules under the PeopleSoft ;
- Write clean, efficient, and testable code ;
- Ensure deliverable are in compliance with specifications ;
- Support for refactoring and architectural reviews ;
- Contribute in all phases of SDLC, including bug fixing and problems investigation ;
- Maintain high standard of software quality ;
- Package and support deployment of releases.
Requirements and Competencies:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related discipline ;
- English (Mandatory) ;
- Proven hands-on experience with at least 3 of following PeopleSoft FM : AR/BI, AP, PO, EX, AM, CM and GL ;
- Excellent knowledge of PeopleTools including Fluid and Application Engine, People Code, App Package, Engine and Designer, Integration Broker, PIA and iScript ;
- Experience in Oracle and PL/SQL ;
- Know-how and practice with unit testing (PSUnit) ;
- Good knowledge of XSL transformation ;
- Savvy on Windows and Linux development environments ;
- Nice to know : Caliber RM, Dimensions CM, HP ALM, UML.
- Strong oral and written communication, including technical presentation non technical people ;
- Ability to estimate effort and schedule, including work progress measure ;
- Experience with OOD with PeopleCode ;
- Extensive knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Vacation, Gift, and Meal Tickets ;
- Personal and Professional Development (Training and Certification) ;
- Gym Subscription and Medical Insurance (children included) ;
- Public Transportation Discount ;
- Monthly Short Friday ;
- Foosball and PS4 console.
- Taking over project involves traveling to France at headquarters in Bois - Colombe.
Acest job nu mai este activ.