People & Organisation Analytics Manager
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
British American Tobacco currently have a new, exciting opportunity of a Global People and Organisation Analytics Manager, based in our Bucharest offices.
Leads and develops a global team of Analytics & Insights Specialists, from a single global delivery centre that are competent in the selection and application of appropriate statistic and modelling techniques for BAT’s global population, who are continually developed to support the maturity of the HR analytics journey to achieve a higher performing service offering.
- Works in close collaboration with Business HR to identify business specific strategic agendas, and provides supportive insight to understand people data and inform decision making;
- Leads day to day activities and special projects, and executes workforce planning and workforce analytics activities across BAT in close collaboration with the Talent & Reward CoE;
- Informs the design, development and provision of critical analytic assets such as measurement frameworks, data models, analytical applications, visualisation tooling etc;
- Collaborates closely with Reporting & MI to support the implementation of standard reporting to inform business activity monitoring on a regular basis;
- Manages all people management activities for a team of Analytics & Insight Specialists, ensuring effective on-boarding, performance management, development and adherence to policies and processes to meet the desired levels of service;
- Identifies and mitigates risk for Analytic & Insight services aligned to HRSS governance structures and internal audit practices;
- Ensures that Analytic & Insight processes and standards are maintained and proactively identifies continuous improvement opportunities to drive service improvement;
- Manages relevant HR vendors related to specialism and oversees the execution of all administration related to the service provider relationship in line with agreed performance metrics.
- At least 3 years’ functional experience in Big Data Analytics;
- People Management skills;
- Capability of turning data into business information;
- Continuous Improvement mindset;
- Understands HR data and how this can be gathered, manipulated and interpreted to inform decision making through MI reporting;
- Customer Service - Delivers service in role with strong customer orientation;
- Preferably Project Management experience;
- Deep specialist knowledge of people analytics and HR data interpretation and analysis in order to act as a point of escalation for Specialists with complex queries;
- Fluency in English language;
- University degree.