Detalii loc de munca
People Experience Enablement Specialist
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu/telemuncă)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
Our Global People Experience team at Allianz Services is searching for a People Experience Enablement
Specialist to help us deliver meaningful metrics, trends, key insights, and detailed analyses.
To further develop and innovate our landscape of tools and processes and standards across our locations:
- You will report into the Global Head of People Experience function and manage projects together with the other locations to create global and innovative standards with regards to systems, processes and analytics for the People Experience function at Allianz Services;
- You will create customized reports, collect, analyze and present data to accelerate our understanding of the talent pool and employee data;
- You will work closely with the Global People Experience teams and partner with our leadership across our centers and hubs.
If you are passionate about telling the story behind the numbers and would like to help steer important decisions towards our people and business development plans, then Allianz Services is the place to be!
- Develop global approach and set up for People Experience Enablement, together with Head of Global People Experience;
- Implement agreed roadmap together with other Allianz Services locations;
- Own and support Operations for Enablement topics for Germany and respective location where person is located;
- Oversee governance of People Experience Enablement globally;
- Standardize and innovate/digitalize System/Tools, processes and policies/standards/functional rules;
- Act as lead on data analytics projects across our centers and perform analyses including quantitative and qualitative approaches, and key performance metrics;
- Produce ad hoc presentations and reports including information to support special initiatives from multiple systems and/or stakeholders’;
- Create Executive Briefing presentations and visualizations;
- Understand and report on the interconnectivity of topics and metrics;
- Own and support the end-to-end analytical process for people-related business questions and outcomes spanning the employee life cycle;
- Translate findings into actionable business insights, often in coordination with partners who help you tell a holistic story;
- Communicate results effectively and provide follow-up insights in a timely manner.
- Strong project management skills with an analytical background and good strategic thinking;
- Experience in complex data interpretation with the ability to present information and insights to all layers of the organization in a clear and timely manner;
- Experience in process optimizations including innovation/automation;
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience;
- 3+ years’ work experience in data, systems, or reporting, ideally in HR;
- 3+ years of workforce analytics or comparable data analysis experience;
- A good understanding of data and the organization, including impacts to metrics due to changes in organizational structure;
- Ability to lead and influence crossfunctional teams and stakeholders;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English language;
- Attention to detail and high commitment to accuracy.
- Understanding of shared services, insurance, consulting services and asset management business;
- Speaking fluently any of the languages used in our centers and hubs might ease networking;
- Ability to translate business questions and needs into appropriate analytical problems, perform qualitative analysis, and turn outputs into actionable business insights.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.