Be a strong contributor to the unit managers and co-workers, provide HR subject matter expertise, process HR operations matters and ensure that the HR strategies are locally put into practice in the most effective and efficient way in order to fulfil the purpose of the HR function.
Provide People subject matter expertise, process People operations matters and ensure that the localised People strategies are put into practice in the most effective and efficient way.
WHO YOU ARE
• Knowledge of how to implement long-term plans, according to set budgets and goals
• Knowledge of how to engage co-workers throughout the co-worker journey and the year cycle.
• Knowledge about the rights and obligations of workers and employers, and how to mediate the relationship between workers, employing entities, trade unions and the government.
• Knowledge of identifying, assessing, encouraging and ensuring co-workers´ performance against organisational and individual goals.
• Knowledge of introducing a co-worker to IKEA, the team and work activities in an effective and performance-enhancing way
• You are able to communicate fluently in Romanian and English
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Execute all operational People tasks related to P&C at unit level to deliver an excellent co-worker experience
• Support the building of local business competence & performance by setting and working on relevant People goals
• Ensure recruitment and on-boarding of the right talents with the right contracts in close collaboration with the Market area and the unit People Planning specialist
• Ensure and execute delivery of learning & training at unit level, unless provided by the Market Area
• Securing engagement and retention by understanding the conditions of our co-workers
• Implement Health and Wellbeing initiatives at unit level
• Ensure local employer communication is consistent, well perceived and builds on the IKEA brand
• Implement a co-worker relations plan that effectively manages all local interactions with co-workers and ensures that all areas in the unit work with the labour relations principles and uphold local policies, procedures and laws
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.