Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Dionach is a dynamic cyber security company looking for penetration testers to join its growing Penetration Test Team in Bucharest.
Dionach offers a very competitive salary and offers benefits such as training, flexible working and security conferences, depending on the role.
Your main role will be as a penetration tester, with options for research and development, and to work in other areas of information security consultancy. There are opportunities to improve your qualifications, work with an experienced team, and work with a wide variety of technologies and organisations.
If you wish to apply for the Penetration Test Consultant role, you should have or nearly have the following:
- OSCP or equivalent certification.
- Experience of a range of penetration testing services, including network, web application and internal penetration testing.
- Experience of leading customer engagements on site.
- Experience of working alone on jobs and in teams.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong at writing technical reports, and strong at writing executive summaries that report the main issues to a non-technical people.
- UK or EU passport holder.
We are also looking for Senior Penetration Test Consultants, who should also have the following:
- Experience of leading penetration test teams
- Experience of mentoring others
- Experience of developing and providing training courses
- Strong at scoping penetration test jobs
- Strong at writing technical documents and improving processes.
Contact Dionach now to get involved in an exciting, growing company.