Penetration Tester Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani)
2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services. Our products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender andother clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
At 2Checkout we believe that success is achieved by teams that work hard, think smart, and dream big. As part of our team you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged, and people are passionate about their work. Working at 2Checkout is an exciting challenge that grows your career while having lots of fun.
Interested in joining the team?
For our local Engineering team, we are looking for a Penetration Engineer. In this role you will be responsible for the overall and ongoing security of the Avangate Monetization Platform.
What you’ll do:
- Define, maintain and enforce application security best practices - create secure design patterns and provide training and awareness to fellow engineers
- Conduct architecture reviews and white box security testing to assess and validate application security
- Develop, maintain, and test security-critical code and libraries
- Resolve security vulnerabilities identified in the 2Checkout platform
- Perform security reviews of requirements, design specifications, and code
- Participate in Secure Software Development Lifecycle as a security subject matter expert
- Work closely with our Engineering teams to gain in-depth knowledge of our systems
- Develop a roadmap of security features
What you need to have:
- 5+ years of experience in Software Engineering
- Experience in Linux security principals
- Hands on experience with security tools
- Solid grounding in information security principles and passion for security
- Deep understanding of Web application security and the interactions with the infrastructure
Why you’ll love working with us:
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible business hours and work from home
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
- Bookster subscription
- Fruits in the office, best coffee every day and great team events