As part of the growth, we are looking for our Software Development - Product Integration team Product Configuration Integrate Programmer,
an software developer specializing in product configuration / production, with the aim of supporting business processes in the area of planning, costing and production.
You will be responsible for the development and life cycle management of our automated product configuration / variant configuration solutions and CPQ with a focus on the production of our standard product portfolio.
This includes the following activities in detail:
• Integration and maintenance of our product portfolio in the variant configurator of the ERP system (Infor LN - PCF)
• Quality assurance, testing and documentation
• 1st level support for our department of order management and production
• Cooperation with the departments product development and calculation.
You bring along the following prerequisites:
• Completed technical studies (Bachelor) in refrigeration engineering, mechanical engineering or similar, or a comparable technical education with several years of professional experience
• Good knowledge of production processes and processes
• First applied programming experiences in . Visual Basic, C ++ are an advantage
• Good understanding of software architectures and interfaces desirable
• Willingness to educate, especially in the fields of
o InforLN ERP system - especially PCF (variant configurator)
o Software development in general (Visual Basic, C ++, SQL, ...)
• Experience with an ERP system, preferably InforLN, as well as knowledge in the area of variant configuration and article master are desirable
• Good written and spoken English knowledge
• Strong analytical-conceptual skills
• Structured and goal-oriented way of working
• Commitment and a strong team spirit
• Willingness to travel (Germany, Hungary).
Above all other offers, it is time for you to have a quality job!