Office location: Bucharest
- Monitor Service operation indicators of service partners in the country (including the number of unclosed work orders, RTAT, service cost etc.).
- Follow-up analysis of abnormal data, timely development of improvement measures, collaboration with relevant departments to solve problems, and timely closed-loop;
- Be responsible of PC products (laptops, desktops and monitors) repair technical support. To formulate PC repair specifications, and to train and certify PC repair technicians of the service partners. To solve technical problems from the PC repair technicians.
- Be responsible to resolve PC related technical issues from the hotline L3 agents. Output technical cases. To train and certify hotline agents.
- Be responsible for PC on-site service management. communicating with on-site service suppliers, setup the PC on-site service process, and manage on-site service KPIs.
- Communicate service needs with customers and design PC B2B service package;
- PC product quality monitoring and product quality issue handling.
Key skills required:
• Bachelor’s Degree-
• Proficient English writing skill, oral communication skill and result-driven orientation;
• Proficient Team-working spirit and project management experience;
• Knowledge in PC repairing, service support
• Digital marketing( focus on online selling) experience is a plus;
• Excel skills- advanced;
• Ability to manage multiple project stakeholders in a customer service-oriented environment;
What we offer
• Attractive salary package, including meal tickets and monthly transportation allowance;
• Keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us, therefore we offer medical subscription, discounts for sports subscriptions;
• We encourage learning and professional development and through our Online Training Platform and partnership with iLearing, we facilitate the access for our employees to the newest information.