LOGOS ACCOUNTING SERVICES has an offer for you.
LOGOS is a branch of AXE, a BPO services provider based in Italy (near Fiumicino Rome airport).
What we do is to help airlines in their accounting processes, with a focus in the revenue accounting area.
If you don’t know what revenue accounting is, this could be a good opportunity to discover and learn one of the most skilled role in the aviation industry.
You have the chance to be trained on SAP ERP and Sirax, the market leader revenue accounting system developed by Lufthansa Systems and used by airlines worldwide.
Personality traits of being attentive to details, quick and intelligent in learning, flexible
- Love to work with figures
- English level : Intermediate.
- Available to work full time (9:00 - 18:00)
- Proficient in computer applications (Internet explorer, Outlook, Microsoft Office)
- Problem solver and analysis skilled
- Available to travel
What we'll do together?
We'll support airlines companies in their processes, by providing a wide range of outsourcing services for accounting flows and electronic document management.
In your job you will provide:
- Analysis of messages coming in from Travel agencies;
- Corrections of errors identified in those messages based on PNR (Passenger name reservation);
- Confirmations of the flights.
The job involves individual and in team performances with the common aim of a smooth and accurate schedule of the workload.
2 months trial period contract - net salary 1700 RON. A health insurance is included in the contract. After these 2 months, for the next contract the salary will be higher.
To find more about, visit our website AXEITALIA.