Payroll Specialist Team Leader with ITALIAN
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Leading and managing Associates with regards to training, coaching, compensation, motivation, development and resourcing
- Maintain awareness and support of ADP policies and procedures
- Achieving internal client satisfaction
- Measure the effectiveness of people on different projects with particular attention to the respect of timing and process standards
- Resources Management
- Support BPI in process/best practices definition.
- Day to day management of the team through development of direct reports including management of recruitment and induction process, absence, appraisals, performance management, and training.
- Review and analysis Net Promoter Score (NPS) feedback and create management action plans, as appropriate
- Support team in process improvements.
- Carry out 1:1s, appraisals and performance reviews in line with ADP policy; create, support and monitor personal development plans for team members
- Detailed forecasting, capacity planning and resource management to ensure correct resourcing of operations
- Ensuring Associate skill and capability base meets work demand
- Delivering process improvement to drive operations effectiveness and efficiency
- Leading and working with other departments on cross-functional improvement projects
- Produce timely and accurate payroll- includes all interface and payroll processing activities;
- Ensure quality controls in the payroll process and update documentation- includes reconciliation of results and audit checks
- Act as day-to-day liaison with client designated contacts for payroll-related processing; Respond to client inquiries and take appropriate action ensuring timely review and resolution of issues. Work effectively across ADP France to resolve client issues. Maintain client payroll procedure manuals and business process documents
- Highlight and escalate relevant matters that may impact the running of client payrolls
- Knowledge of the contractual requirements and the payroll scope
- Ensuring that all team members respect the contractual requirements
- Audit work of other team members
- Monitor and report on payroll performance metrics related to assigned clients
- Maintain up to date knowledge and expertise of statutory legislation and ADP systems
- Manage client issues in CRM system and work with client and internal partners to classify, prioritize and follow-up
- Provide consultative advice, mentoring support and guidance to clients on payroll processes and changes, as well as area of expertise
- Analyse and resolve complex issues encountered within the team and/or client; Demonstrate strong analytical and error resolution skills for complex payroll environments
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvement methodologies that strengthen service delivery
Reports & Performance Metrics:
- Performing the Transaction monitoring as per the quality guidelines.
- Completing the transaction monitoring by reaching the minimum sample size agreed, and making sure all associates in production are covered.
- Conducting the new hire training according to the training matrix and defined timeline, making sure the ready for production and on the job tests are passed and archived.
- Complying with the established turn around time and frequency for reporting which support the team activity.
- Keep databases up to date.
- Outcome from internal and external audits.
- Continuous improvement with proved efficiency results, based on feedback received from stake holders and TLs/managers.
Education & Experience:
- Degree or Equivalent: Bachelor’s Degree
- Major Area of Concentration : IT / Business / Accounting
- Leader Payroll Specialist 8+ yrs
- Team oriented/Team Player
- Customer Service Skills, Client focus
- Ability to Mentor and Guide other associates
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills, written, listening and verbal, in country of servicing and English
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Language Skills
- Fluent in Italian language, speaking/writing/listening
- English is a plus
- Technical skills :
- Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Skills and Abilities:
- Payroll industry, process, and France-specific knowledge and expertise
- Ability to use ADP systems and processes accurately and consistently; “SAP” HR/Payroll expertise
- Troubleshooting/problem resolution skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining deadlines
- Analytical ability
- Attention to detail
- Possesses a continuous improvement mind-set and is receptive to change
- Must be able to demonstrate competencies as detailed in the Leadership Expectations for Individual Contributors
Acest job nu mai este activ.