Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are searching for a Payroll Specialist for an important production company in automotive field, located in Timis County.
- Is responsible for the accurate execution of payroll administration
- Is responsible for the timely and effective implementation of payroll processes; liaises with external payroll company
- Calculates earnings from timesheets, production records or individual time records, including overtime or shift payments
- Processes illness declarations and certificates
- Checks and validates payroll run and payslips, and initiate bank transfer
- Is involved in the regular salary surveys
- Prepares annual declaration of earning and deduction for tax authority and social security
- Manages relationships with internal departments and external partners regarding company payment of various taxes
- Maintains and updates the payroll database
- Offers support to Finance and HR teams on matters related to payroll
- University degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position (multinational production environment is an advantage)
- Very good level of English
- Advanced Microsoft Office Excel skills
- Knowledge of Romanian labour legislation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Positive attitude
If you are interested, apply here! Only selected candidates will be contacted. Our recruitment team will ensure that your application is dealt with efficiency and confidentiality and will remain secure all the time.