Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
We are EA!
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Main Purpose of the Role
1. Collation, validation and transmission of all changes required for the semi-monthly payroll to (external payroll provider
2. To provide general administration and back up to the local GL and HR Teams
3. Act as the local expert on all local payroll tax and social security related queries.
4. Reply to all queries from employees and relevant authorities on payroll, tax and social security elements
Key Duties and Responsibilities
processing of all salary information including, but not limited to:
2. Management of local employee stock plans
3. Work closely with Comp & Bens to ensure all benefits are reported and processed correctly through payroll
4. Ensure full legislation compliance in accordance with published external timetables . Tax, Social Security authorities to prevent penalties for late payment/reporting
5. Internal and external audit management
6. Ensure accounting documents are provided to GL Teams
7. Manage T&E related programs such as AMEX and local Expense Reporting tool processes including employee queries
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Experience in a payroll function
- Excellent MS Excel experience is a pre-requisite
- Expertise in Romania payroll legislation
- Fluent spoken and written English and Romanian
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know: