JOB PURPOSE & KEY OBJECTIVES:
The Setup Specialist SBS is part of the ADP Germany implementation team and executes specific tasks within the implementation process. As a Setup Specialist SBS your goal is to execute these tasks within a specific time frame and according to strict quality requirements.
The client size depends on the payroll platform that is being used, collaborating with our department in order to implement their payroll with ADP Germany. Analysing the client requirements and adapting them to our system setting is part of the implementation process.
It involves the uploading, checking, validating and processing of sensitive and detailed data that forms the fundament of a successful and error-free service delivery after finalization of the implementation and go-live of the services.
The main responsibilities will be to deliver activities for achieving analysis to define specifications for building effective systems, capable to meet user requirements.
The Setup Specialist SBS will be in contact with the project leaders and will play a role also in the business transformation, focusing also on process improvements, accuracy and automation tools in order to execute the daily tasks according to the client requirements.
- Analysis of payroll requirements in order to adjust the payroll platform settings
- End-to-end Implementation of the client on the ADP payroll platform
- Installing technical platform parameters
- Customizing the payroll & HCM software
- Identify database requirements, analyse applications, evaluate existing system for a smooth implementation
- Analyses and sends specification documents to R&D departments for development of new product features or bug solving
- Participates regularly in trainings to increase expertise & competence
- Translating the functional needs into a technical analysis
- Establishes and manages deliverables to the agreed timescales
- Continually evaluates risk in their portfolio of deliverables and escalates when necessary
- Accurately uploads, checks, validates and processes sensitive and detailed data
- Continuously builds expertise in the payroll & HCM software
- Uses communication skills in order to exchange information with client, implementation team and ADP departments
- Applies payroll knowledge in order to meet the technical project requirements
- Migration of existing customer data into the new software
- Entering payroll data with the purpose of parallel testing of the implemented payroll parameterization
- Estimating the workload to realize, test, document and deliver the tasks
- Follows the defined process (and propose improvement when appropriate)
- Communicates with project leaders for Implementation
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Work Experience: 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Certificate Alga German payroll certification is a plus
- Fluent (B2-C1) in German and English language
- Knowledge of German payroll legislation
- Good problems solving skills
- Good time and priority self-management skills
- Required Technical skills
- Software, process and technology savvy post graduates with preferably 2-3 years of experience in a software editing/management role
- Payroll Applications experience
- Data bases experience
- Technical oriented
- Desired Technical skills
- Modeler or other PDF-to-Excel Tools
- SQL knowledge
- Office suite : Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and objectively in written and spoken German and English
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, comfortable working with and manipulating large amounts of data
- Excellent attention to details and suggests solutions
- Organizational skills, able to multi-task several projects
- Comfortable working with and learning new technology
- Possesses a continuous improvement mind-set and is receptive to change.
Join us to #workhappy and #makeyourmark !