Consulting company, offering services to international clients, launches a new professional challenge. We offer the opportunity to work in finance projects directly with the top management from our company.
Our Financial committee is looking for a senior manager responsible of directing and mediating/supervising the optimal collaboration, for groups of 40-45 people from payroll department. You need to be able to motivate them in working together, while maintaining a global strategical view. Thus, you need to love progress, great links between people and business and client satisfaction.
For a great success in this mission, you need to be able to plan and direct payroll services, monitor the payroll activity and take correcting actions together with the client’s need and local directing committee.
Your tools in this mission will be:
- Coordinates the activity of payroll and people from payroll department.
- Supervises the activity of the teams, evaluations, KPI follow-ups and business results.
- Mediates and disolves eventual conflicts and blockages.
- Acts as a business communicator, with both, teams and collaborating services.
- Proposes and follows improvement action plans
- Motivates and gives constant follow up.
Compensations & Benefits :
- Internal and international training;
- Creative and young work environments
- Attractive salary and benefits.