Payroll and Benefits Administrator
Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the . healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents.
In Romania, Conduent operates through 2 sites in Iasi, 1 in Bucharest, 1 in Oradea.
The Benefits and payroll Administrator is focused on:
- Delivering service that meets SLA and quality scores
- Developing strong internal and external relationships
- Achieving productivity levels
Provides administrative support in one or more specialized functions of Benefits administration:
- Responsible for the day-to-day service and administration of benefit plans for assigned clients using established procedures and detailed instructions.
- Performs benefit calculations where required
- Maintains benefits member database
- Prepares benefit statements and year-end update of benefit records
- Provides basic advice and guidance to clients or plan members
- Assists employees in the completion of appropriate forms, calculation of benefits or premiums
- Liaises with actuarial staff, senior consultants or senior administrator/manager, as well as trust company and insurance company representatives.
- Coaches and advises less experienced administrators
- Supervises staff and delegates tasks effectively.
- May co-ordinate draft invoices for small to medium sized clients.
- All other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in spoken & written English (B2 level)
- Average knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to work as part of a flexible fast changing environment and ability to work in a team
- What is your English Level on a scale from 1 to 5?