Payroll and Admin Specialist-Maternity Replacement
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
The Payroll and Admin Specialist's goal is to perform a variety of human resources support duties. Responsible for maintaining the employee database in HRIS and all employees’ records and personnel files. Completes assigned reporting functions involving attendance, termination, hire and transfer data. Informs the new employees about human resource policies and programs as needed. Provides all needed support regarding the development and administration of human resource policies and programs.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Maintains and updates the internal human resources software;
- Insures payroll is delivered according to the internal process;
- Manages all personnel files and records;
- Performs human resources support duties: delivering pay-slips, meal-tickets, different employee related certificates;
- Prepares the monthly timekeeping sheet;
- Organizes the hiring procedures, meetings and respective documents, respects the termination procedures;
- Organizes the Medical Check-ups and Health & Safety training sessions;
- Delivers corporate communications for human resources policies: subscriptions, procedures and general legal updates;
- Fieldwork tasks: documents registration with the Regional Health Insurance Agency;
- Completing miscellaneous researches and reports as required.
Your abilities need to be:
- Bachelor degree in Social Sciences or Economy;
- Advanced English skills are mandatory;
- year of experience;
- Good knowledge of HR related functions and processes;
- Good knowledge on Labor law, Labor Code and practices;
- Well-organized personality, accurate and attentive to details;
- Team player, open personality, stress resistant;
- Very good communication abilities.
What we offer: Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
- Training opportunities and career development plan;
- Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
- Private medical insurance;
- Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
- Extra vacation days;
- Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!
Please note that only eligible candidates will be contacted!