Detalii loc de munca
Payroll Advisor with French
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
The Payroll Advisor is supporting the Payroll Lead and the Payroll Manager in all relevant payroll related topics across Europe, including processing in accordance with specific working procedures as per local business requirements for the activities moving to the Regional Service Center.
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Input, Data before transfer in Payroll System and run the interfaces to Payroll Systems or upload Payroll data according to the required working procedures specific for each country
- Checking Trial Run Payroll Reports in several iterations (payroll run outsourced) based on the Changes Report extracted from Success Factors and other input data received from various sources (local HR, Pensions Team, Insurance Company, Local Authorities etc)
- Ensure correct treatment of statutory payments and deductions
- Perform corrections, overrides, review exceptions and unprocessed pay data as per cases raised in Case Management system or received by email.
- Instruct transfer of funds to Treasury based on Payroll run reports and allocated cluster local procedures after Payroll Lead/ Payroll Manager validation
- Calculate and Perform special payments (cancellations and replacements, retroactive calculations, generate on demand payments)
- Process overpayments recoveries as per cases raised in Case Management system and/or after Finance Payroll reconciliation
- Support Payroll Lead / Payroll Manager in audits and statutory compliance periodically/year end (main reports from Payroll provider) as requested per assigned cluster
- Support Finance in reconciliation process (GL provided by Payroll provider) as per local requests
- Ensure that all activities are performed in compliance with internal and external regulations. Support S404 periodic audits and work to implement actions to raised issues in agreed timescales to achieve 100% accuracy and update SOP’s accordingly
- Ensures payroll and payroll related vendor PO management and invoice payments in compliance with the internal regulations.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- University Degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English and French
- Experience of working in a European Payroll team (Payroll Services providers, BPO, service centers). minimum 1 year
- Computer skills, including experience with ERP systems and MS Office
- Working knowledge of payroll, philosophy and principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in one - Payroll services and Payroll legislation of the European countries
- Excellent attention to detail and good numerical and analytical skills
- Knowledge and experience of processing expat payrolls
- Experience working with service level agreements and KPI’s in a customer driven environment
Growing and nurturing the world starts with our employees, which is why our tailor-made career growth programmes are just what you need to set yourself for success.
With our extensive benefits package including flexible working, which enables you to take control of your work/life balance, we really have our people at the heart of our organization.
We strive to create a world where people are not just fed but fulfilled and a workplace where everyone can voice their opinions and are empowered to be their true selves. It’s each and everyone’s unique flavor that make up Kellogg’s recipe for success and the diversity of ideas, experiences and beliefs that fuel our future ready momentum and embolden our make it happen culture.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site. If you experience any difficulty when applying, please contact