How can you make a difference for our customers as a Payroll Administrator?
VISMA | Raet provides HR and Payroll solutions that make a difference.
For customers. And for all their employees.
Our Youforce HR platform users every day and our payroll engine accounts for about10 million salaries per month. This offers great opportunities: to contribute to improvements and optimizations of our own in-house developed software and to discover the Lean methodology.
How can you contribute to the growth of the Business?
As a Payroll Administrator in our Business team you work on our services for the business market that serves 1500 different medium-sized companies in the Netherlands. In this role you are responsible with4 to 5colleagues from a-z for taking care of payroll transactions for about 300different customers. Each of these clients has their own collective labor agreements or personnel regulations, which makes your work challenging and diverse.
As a market leader in this sector (and as an IT Software company), continuous improvement and the Lean philosophy are anchored in our DNA.
We do everything we can to maximize our customer value. As a payroll administrator you have an important role in realizing this. You do this by proactively advising on payroll processes strictly (but fairly) and, if there are opportunities, working on them together with your colleagues.
In this role you are also involved in the continuous improvement so that we, as a team can continue to improve our services. Also nice: with us you don't work with 'a few' colleagues, but over 200payroll specialists in our HR Services Division. And all those colleagues are open to your ideas and insights!
The hard demands list
* Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
* Good process insight and a continuous improvement drive
* Growth ambitions are welcome, communication qualities indispensable
* Excellent command of the Dutch and English language
You are the right person if you have
* A passion for the profession of payroll administrator and the drive to keep developing yourself.
* Communication skills that are particularly well developed.
*Interest in the 'Lean way of working' .
Depending on your growth ambitions, advice qualities, coaching skills and/ or passion for process improvement are very welcome. It goes without saying that you work meticulously - even when deadlines are approaching rapidly - and that you like to keep your professional knowledge up to date.
What you see and what you get
What you first see as a Payroll Administrator is our head office in Timisoara. In total there are about300 people, mostly working in IT. You will be part of a diverse, pleasant and customer-oriented team.
What else you can expect:
* A role with impact in an internationally operating, rapidly changing organization
* Plenty of opportunities to grow, both professionally and personally, through knowledge sessions, among other things
* A career path that you draw up in consultation with your manager
* An open culture with a lot of freedom and room for own initiative