Angajatorul nu recruteaza momentan in mod activ pentru aceasta pozitie, dar poti aplica la anunt.
- Compute dimensions of patterns according to sizes, considering streching of material;
- Creates a paper pattern from which to mass-produce a design concept;
- Looks for the best layout of the pattern pieces to minimize waste of material and mark fabrics accordingly;
- Discuss design specifications& issues with Designers directly;
- Draw details on outlined parts to indicate where parts are to be joined, as well as the position of pleats, pockets, buttonholes, and other features, using computers of drafting instruments;
- Examine sketches, sample articles& design specifications to determine quantities, shapes&sizes of pattern parts and to determine the amount of material or fabric required to make a product;
- Position and cut-out master of sample patterns, using scissors or print-out copies of patterns, using computers, irrespective plotters;
- Test patterns by making& fitting sample garments;
- Responsible of making mock-ups/trials, until the pattern looks good and is correct;
- Works as a team with the designers, the machinists and the technician in order to achieve the best results for the company.
Candidate will be given training , competitive salary, meal tickets and paid holidays within our modern head office based in Paulestii Noi.