We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer (manual +automation) for our office in Cluj-Napoca to work on complex applications capable of processing large amount of data.
Here’s what your next years could look like in NetMatch:
We value the principles of the Context-Driven school of testing, we assess each project in order to define our test approach so you’ll have to do some or all of the activities listed below:
● Work in agile project teams on testing high-volume commercial websites, some having more thanunique visitors a day at peak periods;
● Define a test strategy and approach based on the project or release specifications. Assess and substantiate the relevancy of a specific test technique (function-, scenario-, stress-, automatic testing);
● Discuss the details of a specific implementation with the client, requirements engineer and the developers;
● Document findings (bugs) in a comprehensive & structured way;
● Coach/mentor other testers - we like learning something new all the time;
● Make appropriate use of tools to assist your testing: proxies to monitor and manipulate network traffic (Fiddler), tools to test APIs (Postman, SoapUI), browser development tools, input data generators, automated testing frameworks (. based on Selenium WebDriver), performance testing tools (JMeter, Tsung), project management tools (TFS, Jira) and others.
● Hands-on experience in software testing;
● Experience in creating test specifications and test cases for web and
● Capable of organizing your own work ;
● Experience with automated testing is a big plus;
● University degree in Computer Science or related field;
● Strong English communication skills (oral and written).
What can you expect from us?
● We appreciate and reward good testing because testers play a crucial role in our endeavors to deliver only the highest quality websites to our customers. We support the continuous development of all the necessary skills.
● In addition to a competitive salary and additional benefits everybody is working in a team of friendly and professional colleagues who are always willing to help.
● The websites we create are built using the latest Microsoft technologies, contain many complex features and must be capable of processing large amounts of data. This means challenging projects that tests our intelligence and creativity.
We are a great match for anyone looking for more than just a workplace and whoever accepts to be a part of our team, will become, in sequel, a good professional. Come and meet us, we will be happy to tell you more about NetMatch and our projects.