Partner Sales/Pre-sales Curriculum Designer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Partner Sales/Pre-sales Curriculum Designer – Oracle Sales and Partner Academy
The role of the Partner Sales Curriculum Designer is an exciting new role geared toward enabling Oracle's worldwide business partners to better position and sell Oracle solutions. the job involves evaluating internal programs used for Oracle's sales force and designing an appropriate curriculum adapted to partners' needs. It involves assembling content, building an instructional design plan, and delivering the programs to partners via our Oracle PartnerNetwork portal.
This new individual contributor role within the Oracle Sales & Partner Academy (OSPA) partner enablement global team will serve the entire Oracle ecosystem by ensuring that best in class programs are enabling our partners to sell along side our own sales force. You would be expected to be an independent thinker, problem solver and cross-collabortive team player and become recognized for delivering consistency, excellence, and top notch customer experience.
The Partner Sales Curriculum Designer will work across virtual teams to:
- Evaluate OSPA programs for Internal Oracle Sales, and transform them to enable Oracle partners, specifically cloud sales, pre-sales and architect roles.
- Gather requirements for partner sales training with regional stakeholders. Establish KPIs and plan to address through training delivery.
- Collaborate with OSPA Instructional designers in organization to ensure contents can be leveraged by partners, in accordance with safe harbor, SLAs and ethics guidelines
- Evaluate and customize training with the help of solutions specialist SMEs when required
- Work with production and project management teams to ensure content is delivered on time, in the right format, and in accordance with design guidelines
- Ensure content is loaded on learning platform, perform Q/A for accuracy
- Schedule and obtain resources for live delivery of training, events or Live virtual training where needed, produce quarterly delivery plan to management. Leverage events teams to deliver.
- Communicate the release of new sales training to Oracle business stakeholders through regular calls. Act as spokesperson for partner sales training offering (s) at public events & internal kickoffs.
- Track and report on training delivery, in accordance with defined KPIs and regional needs.
- University degreeyears experience in technology enablement
- Curriculum design experience
- Demonstrated background working with Cloud products
- Experience delivering sales, pre-sales or architect training, public speaking
- Fluent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Additional Skills Desired
- Project Management degree strongly recommended
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Primavera, Captivate, Excel
- Strong knowledge of Learning Management Systems, Content Management Systems, SCORM
- Presentation skills, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated effective planning and organizing skills, with ability to manage multiple work assignments
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, resourcefulness, problem solver
- Ability to adapt to change, lead change, no fear approach to execution