Announces the following vacancy:
• Planning, leading and organizing the packaging process according to quality and costs standards as per Ursus Breweries procedures;
• Constant monitoring of compliance with the standards in place, regarding the efficiency of the lines within the Packaging department and the quality of the products (ISO - SHEQ, HACCP systems);
• Promoting continuous improvement by implementing WCM practices and processes and innovation at the departmental level;
• Efficient application of the performance management process, in order to achieve the performance indicators of the department;
• Management and development of the direct team;
• Coordination of budget planning and execution at departmental level, as well as constant monitoring of cost classification within the established parameters;
• Ensuring effective intra-departmental and inter-departmental communication.
• Technical university degree (specific food industry, mechanical/ electrical);
• Postgraduate studies in the field of brewing is an advantage;
• Relevant experience in managing and coordinating beer manufacturing / packaging processes - minimum 3 years;
• Capacity for analysis, synthesis, planning;
• Knowledge of English - advanced level;
• Very good PC skills (MS Office package);
• Advanced knowledge of processes and equipment used in brewing, quality control, integrated quality management standards;
• Very good communication and coordination skills.