Angajatorul nu recruteaza momentan in mod activ pentru aceasta pozitie, dar poti aplica la anunt.
Packaging Engineer - Manufacturing TSR
- Design new packaging in Solid Works (or similar tool) for inbound, internal and outbound packaging considering cost, ergonomics, efficiency and safety norms;
- Develop packaging concept based on customer requirements, together with packaging suppliers: cardboard packaging, plastic (PS,PP), foam (EPP,PE);
- Organize packaging testing, trials and measurements for ESD safe packaging;
- Order and validate samples based on customer's specifications;
- Calculate packaging loop for returnable packaging;
- Calculate packaging cost for new projects;
- Send RFQs to packaging suppliers together with Purchasing;
- Take part at sourcing packaging suppliers;
- Participate in meetings for new components to define the packaging concept;
- Create/modify packaging part numbers in SAP local system;
- Optimize the returnable packaging pool;
- Working closely with following
departments:Purchasing, Quality, Logistic, Warehouse, Sales, Project Management, SQM.
-University Degree - Mechanics;
-Specific design software ( ProEngineer, Catia, Solid works);
-Mecahnical knowledge ;
-English skills advanced;
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.