Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Packaging Engineer - INTEVA SALONTA
GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Responsible for designing and approving packaging materials for inbound/outbound components and Service parts to determine best cost solutioWork closely with Manufacturing Plant, Supply Chain Management, Supplier and Customer to solve any packaging issues in an expedited manner.
- Define Standard pack usage – for returnable and expendable – Guideline owner.
- Review SPI sheets; coordinate with SCM to determine optimal packaging configuration.
- Work with Bangalore team to review SPI forms for compliance and design pack quantities.
- Review Supplier proposed packaging for conformance to specification and optimization.
- Perform packaging studies/ cost analysis, including business case analysis for returnable vs. expendable.
- Coordinate and complete packaging cost estimates.
- Coordinate with PC&L Freight & Logistics for input to Business Case Analysis – Business Case owner for packaging and logistics value stream.
- Obtain Inteva plant approval for packaging.
- Determine/Procure Service packaging requirements – Outbound.
- Maintain Supplier Packaging and Shipping Manual, SPI form, packaging cost documents, and standard label manual.
- Support plant with root cause analysis of packaging issues.
- Integrate with Supply Chain Program Management on Plan for Every Part.
- Work closely with Supply Chain Management to develop and increase supply base local to manufacturing sites.
- Standardize Packaging calculations including but not limited to loop size, costs for quoting, etc.
- Develop and manage global packaging sharepoint site to house packaging standards and documentation.
- Develop test procedures for all containers and internal dunnage to ensure compliance with safety, quality and pack density.
- Lead corrective actions activity to resolve customer complaints and internal packaging issues affecting part quality.
- Identify and coordinate cost savings initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain with packaging minor
- Willingness to travel (25% both domestically and internationally).
- Interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
- Relatively high level of analytical ability where problems are complex.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office & AutoCAD.
THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE AT OUR PLANT IN SALONTA, BIHOR!
- Have you noticed that this position is open at our plant in Salonta, Bihor?
- What are your salary expectations?