Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must be expert in all tasks related to Windows Application Packaging.
• Provide Level 3 support for packaging and Image related issues.
• Working knowledge of SCCM with the ability to stage and deploy packages.
• Basic understanding of OSD and Task sequences.
• Investigate new technologies.
• Provide training to other team members on as needed.
Demonstrates the following skills and behaviors:
• Works independently with minimal supervision
• Accepts responsibility readily and follows through consistently on assigned tasks
• Produces excellent work-product
• Exhibits high degree of professionalism in all contacts
• Communicates status clearly, accurately, and honestly – escalates issues when necessary in a timely fashion
• Ability to work on multiple projects and with multiple accounts
• Self-motivated learner quickly assimilates knowledge of new technologies
•Expert in Flexera Admin Studio
• Working Configuration Manager knowledge
• Knowledge of Application Model
• Advanced knowledge of MSI and creating Custom Actions
• Working knowledge of VB Script
• Working Knowledge of Power Shell - Desired
• Application Virtualization in AppV or ThinApp - Desired
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science - Desired
What we offer
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview and please note that your resume will be entered in our data base and may be used in further recruitment projects.