Job description, responsibilities and duties:
Itera is looking for an Application deployment and packaging engineer with strong consultant skills. He/she will become a part of Managed services team in Bratislava in close cooperation with a team in Norway.
He/She will be working with multiple clients, all of them belonging to the largest companies in the Scandinavian markets. The primary customer is a world leader in acquiring non-performing consumer debt in Europe.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• applications packaging and applications facilitation towards supported devices or clients
• maintain and manage application deployments based on App-V
• applications deployment and compliance using App-V
• System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) administration (managing OS images and applications, update compliance management)
• document and maintain documentation
• recommend GPO settings, configuring and scripting
• assist and perform testing
• updates and patching
Employee perks, benefits:
• interesting projects, international team, direct communication with clients.
• wide range of technologies like Microsoft products, Oracle, .Net, Java, Web, Mobile, Test automation platforms, infrastructure, antivirus technologies
• career opportunities so you can take wider responsibilities if you would like to.
• competitive salary
• well known IT company in the Nordics and Ukraine, listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange
• team building activities either outdoor or indoor (table hockey, football or darts)
• opportunities to travel to countries like Norway, Denmark, Ukraine (average one week/3 months)
Requirements for the employee:
• applications packaging and using App-V or similar technologies
• Microsoft Windows ServerRR2)/Desktop platform
• Microsoft Active Directory
• ITIL Knowledge
• Scripting (VBS, PowerShell, etc.)
• English: intermediate+
What would be great you also have:
• Citrix (TS)
• MS MDT, SCCM 2007 and 2012
• knowledge of financial domain
• good communication skills
• analytical minded
• good team player.
We look forward to hear from you soon! :)