Leading European electronic component design-in house distributor would like to extend its activities in Romania. Main spot is the western part of the country, as the main customers are located there,but candidate will also be responsible for customers in whole Romania. Regular customer visits are requested also to the Cluj Napoca, Iasi and Bucarest area.
Candidates’s responsibility is to represent our company in Romania. Main focus is components sales. Regular customer visits ( in average 6 / week ) are requested. Fluent English is a must. Native Romanian is also expected. Candidate should live in the area of the Satu-Mare – Timisoara axis to have best access to main customers in Arad, Oradea, Timiosoara , Lugoj etc.
Company provides a car for the customer visits. Expectation is a high level knowledge of electronics, to be able to communicate with electrical engineers on a technical level. Electrical engineers or candidates with similar education are expected.
· Sales of electronic components
· Organizing fairs, tech days
· CRM administration , reporting to ASM EEU located in Budapest
· Direct contacts to product management in Germany (In English)
· Follow up offers , samples ; extensive project work
· Translations of articles and web site contents
· Visiting customers in average 6 times a week
· Technical presentations, organizing travel tours with colleges and suppliers
Electrical engineer or equivalent experience in electronics
Fluent written and spoken English
Ability for independent operation
Computer skills (Ms-Office and computer handling)
Willingness and ability of travel
Existing relations in electronic manufacturers, experience in electronic component sales
R&D experience in Electronics
Please apply with your English CV on e-mail address.