OU Sales Operations Reporting Analyst
Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Oracle University Sales Operations Reporting Analyst
This position will be part of the Global Operations Team in Oracle University and will be based in Bucharest.
·Works as part of the Oracle University Sales Operations team
·Reports to the Sales Operations Director
·Works with various systems keeping data up to data
·Regularly provides status updates on progress of tasks/work
·Assists in testing systems and providing feedback on Oracle Systems
·Collaborates with the Sales and System Operations team members
·Various administration responsibilities
- Running reports for sales intelligence and forecasting
- Maintain the integrity of OU Sales Territory’s records, working with Sales Managers and sales reps to ensure correct assignments.
- Maintain territory data in OU Account Management System (AMS) and Oracle Sales Cloud.
- Working directly with the OU Sales team to identify issues and provide solutions.
- Updating and maintaining Oracle Sales Cloud
- Review collected data for accuracy, and present findings to the Sales Operations Director
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal support groups (back office Operations teams etc), to ensure data processing is managed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Operate in line with Oracle and OU business policies and procedures
- Document and maintain documentation of the processes related to his/her task
- Highly computer literate - Essential
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills – Essential
- Advanced MS Excel skills – Essential
- Experience in using Oracle Sales Cloud (Fusion CRM) – an Advantage
- Experience in building analysis and dashboards in Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI EE) – Good to have
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent planning, organising skills, ability to prioritize workload
- Team player
- Personal drive
- Professional attitude