OU Sales Operations Reporting Analyst
Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Oracle University Sales Operations Reporting Analyst
This position will be part of the Global Operations Team in Oracle University and will be based in Bucharest.
· Works as part of the Oracle University Sales Operations team
· Reports to the Sales Operations Director
· Works with various systems keeping data up to data
· Regularly provides status updates on progress of tasks/work
· Produces Reports
· Assists in testing systems and providing feedback on Oracle Systems
· Collaborates with the Sales and System Operations team members
· Various administration responsibilities
- Running reports for sales intelligence and forecasting
- Maintain the integrity of OU Sales Territory’s records, working with Sales Managers and sales reps to ensure correct assignments.
- Maintain territory data in OU Account Management System (AMS) and Oracle Sales Cloud.
- Working directly with the OU Sales team to identify issues and provide solutions.
- Updating and maintaining Oracle Sales Cloud
- Review collected data for accuracy, and present findings to the Sales Operations Director
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal support groups (back office Operations teams etc), to ensure data processing is managed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Operate in line with Oracle and OU business policies and procedures
- Document and maintain documentation of the processes related to his/her tasks.
- Highly computer literate - Essential
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills – Essential
- Advanced MS Excel skills – Essential
- Experience in using Oracle Sales Cloud (Fusion CRM) – an Advantage
- Experience in building analysis and dashboards in Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI EE) – Good to have
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent planning, organising skills, ability to prioritize workload
- Team player
- Personal drive
- Professional attitude