OTC Team Leader Cash and Billing
Middle (2-5 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
As an Order to Cash Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Effective and timely delivery of Order to Cash services to internal & external customers according to agreed procedures and SLAs
- Ensuring key performance indicators are monitored and reported monthly and within agreed deadlines, identifying root causes for low performance and putting in place remediation actions if necessary
- Setting objectives and conducting team members’ performance evaluation and review
- Monitoring resource allocation and utilization to ensure a balanced workload for your team
- ffering support & being involved in the migration of specific activities from end markets to OTC GBS
- Initiating and leading specific OTC continuous improvement actions/projects
- oarding and training of new joiners and ensuring a strong knowledge management framework within the team
- Coaching team members and creating individual development plans to improve the skills and knowledge required to perform their job effectively
- Building a positive balanced working place and motivating team members
- Maintaining a close relationship with the end markets/customers and proactively identifying and solving any potential issues that may arise.
- Maintain a healthy control environment by ensuring adherence to the Sox framework and internal controls.
We are looking for candidates that are:
- Able to coach, engage and develop team members
- Flexible, open-minded and willing to grow as a leader
- Experienced in planning & coordinating activities
- Able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Great at communicating, building relationships and selling his ideas to others
- Capable of driving change
- English speaker, business level as a minimum
- Knowledgeable of the Order to Cash processes and accounting principles (is an advantage).
We offer the opportunity to:
- Be part of the team who will build the future of the Order to Cash process in BAT
- Take your people management skills to the next level in a friendly and enthusiastic environment
- Develop your career in a multinational environment;
- Grow through various training programs based on your needs.